- Heavy Industry
Report Format: PDF+Excel | Report ID: SR112023A7489
- Report Description
- Table of Contents
- Request Sample
The global commercial meat processing equipment market size reached US$ 11.17 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 16.27 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.15% during 2023-2028. The elevating sales of processed meat and poultry products, rising equipment demand from the rapidly expanding restaurants and fast food chains, and ongoing innovations in meat processing equipment represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Commercial meat processing equipment comprises a range of tools and machinery used to process meat products for human consumption. Some commonly utilized commercial meat processing equipment includes grinders, cutters, fillers, chillers, blenders, dicers, roasters, smokers, feeders, tenderizers, ovens, fryers, dryers, mixers, separators, slicers, and homogenizers. They are usually manufactured using stainless steel. Meat processing equipment aids in converting raw food materials into various commercial food products by employing different physical and chemical tools. It also assists in prolonging the overall shelf life and taste of meat and food items. As a result, commercial meat processing equipment has gained immense traction across poultry farms. They are also used in food and food product applications, ranging from bakery goods to beverages to dairy and seafood industries, to make the processing easier, more efficient and sanitary.
Commercial Meat Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The increasing consumption of meat and poultry products due to the surging consumer awareness regarding their high nutritional value represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the changing dietary preferences of individuals, coupled with the escalating demand for processed meat products, are contributing to market growth. In addition, there has been a significant shift toward packaged and frozen ready-to-eat (RTE) food products among the masses owing to the expanding working population with busy schedules and hectic lifestyles. Along with this, the growing focus on improving meat and poultry processing and the rising need to comply with stringent safety regulations implemented by governments of various nations have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are adopting advanced commercial meat processing equipment to maintain product quality and consistency while ensuring employee safety. In line with this, ongoing technological advancements in the food and beverage and meat processing industries, such as the large-scale incorporation of automation and innovative equipment with faster processing time, minimal human intervention, and improved hygiene levels, have propelled market growth. Other factors, including the increasing number of fast food restaurants, rapid premiumization of meat products, inflating consumer disposable incomes, heavy investments in meat processing facilities, and easy product availability via online and offline channels, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global commercial meat processing equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and end user.
- Meat Blenders
- Meat Grinders and Mincers
- Meat Tenderizers
- Meat Massagers
- Meat Smoking Equipment
- Meat Filling Equipment
- Meat Cutters
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial meat processing equipment market based on the product. This includes meat blenders, meat grinders and mincers, meat tenderizers, meat massagers, meat smoking equipment, meat filling equipment, meat cutters, and others. According to the report, meat cutters represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Butcher and Slaughter Houses
- Catering Companies
A detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial meat processing equipment market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes supermarkets, hotels and restaurants, butcher and slaughter houses, and catering companies.
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for commercial meat processing equipment. Some of the factors driving the North America commercial meat processing equipment market included the rising consumer demand for processed meat items, increasing adoption of highly specialized and automated meat processing equipment, and changing dietary habits of consumers, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global commercial meat processing equipment market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include BIROManufacturingCompany, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, BriceAustralia Pty Ltd., ButcherBoyMachines, Gourmia, Hobart, KitchenWareStation LLC, MPBSIndustries, Sammic, Sirman, The Vollrath Co LLC, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis||2022|
|Products Covered||Meat Blenders, Meat Grinders and Mincers, Meat Tenderizers, Meat Massagers, Meat Smoking Equipment, Meat Filling Equipment, Meat Cutters, Others|
|End Users Covered||Supermarkets, Hotels and Restaurants, Butcher and Slaughter Houses, Catering Companies|
|Regions Covered||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries Covered||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico|
|Companies Covered||BIROManufacturingCompany, Bizerba SE & Co. KG, BriceAustralia Pty Ltd., ButcherBoyMachines, Gourmia, Hobart, KitchenWareStation LLC, MPBSIndustries, Sammic, Sirman, The Vollrath Co LLC, etc.|
|Customization Scope||10% Free Customization|
|Report Price and Purchase Option||Single User License: US$ 2499|
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||10-12 Weeks|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global commercial meat processing equipment market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the commercial meat processing equipment market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global commercial meat processing equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the commercial meat processing equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global commercial meat processing equipment market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the commercial meat processing equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.
Need more help?
- Speak to our experienced analysts for insights on the current market scenarios.
- Include additional segments and countries to customize the report as per your requirement.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to utilize the report and positively impacting your operations and revenue.
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts.
- Request Sample
Select License Type
Inquire Before Buying
Speak to an Analyst
Benefits of Customization
Personalize this research
Triangulate with your data
Get data as per your format and definition
Gain a deeper dive into a specific application, geography, customer, or competitor
Any level of personalization
Get in Touch With Us
IMARC made the whole process easy. Everyone I spoke with via email was polite, easy to deal with, kept their promises regarding delivery timelines and were solutions focused. From my first contact, I was grateful for the professionalism shown by the whole IMARC team. I recommend IMARC to all that need timely, affordable information and advice. My experience with IMARC was excellent and I can not fault it.
The IMARC team was very reactive and flexible with regard to our requests. A very good overall experience. We are happy with the work that IMARC has provided, very complete and detailed. It has contributed to our business needs and provided the market visibility that we required
We were very happy with the collaboration between IMARC and Colruyt. Not only were your prices competitive, IMARC was also pretty fast in understanding the scope and our needs for this project. Even though it was not an easy task, performing a market research during the COVID-19 pandemic, you were able to get us the necessary information we needed. The IMARC team was very easy to work with and they showed us that it would go the extra mile if we needed anything extra
Last project executed by your team was as per our expectations. We also would like to associate for more assignments this year. Kudos to your team.
We would be happy to reach out to IMARC again, if we need Market Research/Consulting/Consumer Research or any associated service. Overall experience was good, and the data points were quite helpful.
The figures of market study were very close to our assumed figures. The presentation of the study was neat and easy to analyse. The requested details of the study were fulfilled. My overall experience with the IMARC Team was satisfactory.
The overall cost of the services were within our expectations. I was happy to have good communications in a timely manner. It was a great and quick way to have the information I needed.
My questions and concerns were answered in a satisfied way. The costs of the services were within our expectations. My overall experience with the IMARC Team was very good.
I agree the report was timely delivered, meeting the key objectives of the engagement. We had some discussion on the contents, adjustments were made fast and accurate. The response time was minimum in each case. Very good. You have a satisfied customer.
We would be happy to reach out to IMARC for more market reports in the future. The response from the account sales manager was very good. I appreciate the timely follow ups and post purchase support from the team. My overall experience with IMARC was good.
IMARC was a good solution for the data points that we really needed and couldn't find elsewhere. The team was easy to work, quick to respond, and flexible to our customization requests.
What are the equipment used in meat processing? ›
- KNIVES AND MEAT SAWS. The most basic equipment commonly found in a meat processing plant are knives used to cut meat. ...
- MEAT GRINDERS. ...
- SLICERS. ...
- SMOKER CURING OVENS. ...
- MEATBALL, PATTY, AND SAUSAGE MACHINES. ...
- COOLERS AND FREEZERS. ...
- MEAT MIXERS. ...
- FLOOR DRAINAGE.
Commercial Meat Processing Machinery
Meat Grinders and Choppers. Meat & Bone Saws. Sausage Stuffers, Makers. Hamburger Patty Presses. Meat Processing Parts & Accessories.
Methods of meat processing include salting, curing, fermentation, smoking, and/or the addition of chemical preservatives.What is a meat vendor called? ›
The person whose job it is to cut up and sell meat is called a butcher.How to start a meat distribution business? ›
- Define Your Market and Find a Location. ...
- Decide on Your Inventory and Connect With Suppliers. ...
- Hire Reliable Staff and Set Up a Schedule. ...
- Get the Right Equipment. ...
- Experiment With Sales and Loyalty Programs. ...
- Get a Business Loan or Cash Advance. ...
- Manage Your Meat Shop With POS+
Overview of meat trade
A butcher specializes in the preparation and sale of meat. Butchers sometimes operate specialized shops selling meat, known as butcher's shops, meat stores, meat markets or butcheries.
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods. Unprocessed foods include the natural edible food parts of plants and animals. ...
- Processed culinary ingredients. ...
- Processed foods. ...
- Ultra-processed foods. ...
- Decoding the ingredients list on a food label.
The meat processing industry has four major segments, animal slaughtering (NAICS 311611), meat processed from carcasses (311612), rendering and meat byproduct processing (311613), and poultry processing (311615).What are the 3 common methods of meat production? ›
Methods of meat production include concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs), also called feedlots, and free-range grazing. Meat production is less efficient than agriculture; it takes approximately 20 times more land to produce the same amount of calories from meat as plants.What are the 10 basic preparation methods of meat? ›
- Roasting. Roasting is a cooking method in which meat is surrounded and cooked by heated air, usually in an oven. ...
- Broiling. Broiling is cooking by direct heat from a flame, electric unit, or glowing coals. ...
- Grilling. ...
- Pan broiling. ...
- Pan-frying. ...
- Stir-frying. ...
- Deep-fat frying. ...
What are food vendors called? ›
A hawker is a vendor of merchandise that can be easily transported; the term is roughly synonymous with costermonger or peddler. In most places where the term is used, a hawker sells inexpensive goods, handicrafts, or food items.What is another name for meat factory? ›
This shows grade level based on the word's complexity. a slaughterhouse.What is the difference between a market and a butcher? ›
Supermarket meat is packaged in a factory and will sit on the shelf until someone buys it or the date runs out. With butcher's meat, your meat will most likely be cut while you wait, or the butcher will have pre-prepared cuts that very morning. This level of freshness is hard to compete with.Is a meat market a profitable business? ›
The average income of a butcher shop in the United States is around $35,000 per year. This income can vary depending on the size of the butcher shop, the quality of its products, and the amount of demand for its services. In some cases, a butcher shop can make more than double this amount in one year.How much do meat sellers make? ›
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $113,000 and as low as $19,500, the majority of Meat Sales salaries currently range between $31,500 (25th percentile) to $62,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $92,000 annually across the United States.How profitable is the meat industry? ›
The market value of the meat industry is expected to rise from 897.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2021 to over 1.3 trillion dollars by 2027.Who is the biggest meat supplier? ›
- The largest meat company in the U.S. is Cargill Meat Solutions, with 2022 sales reaching $165 billion.
- The U.S. meat market has a market size of $172.94 billion.
- 95% of Americans eat meat as a main part of their diet.
China was the largest beef importer in the world in 2020 followed by the United States, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong. China was the largest beef importer in the world in 2020 followed by the United States, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong.What are the four largest meat companies? ›
The Big Four — Cargill, Tyson Foods, JBS SA and National Beef Packing — currently have what is known as an oligopoly in the meatpacking market, Taylor Kerns said. An oligopoly is a state of limited market competition where a particular industry is dominated by just a handful of companies.What commercial equipment are used for menu preparation? ›
- Ovens. Ovens are probably the first things that come to mind when you think about restaurant cooking equipment. ...
- Ranges and ventilation. ...
- Food processors. ...
- Mixers. ...
- Slicers. ...
- Food prep counters and cutting boards. ...
- Freezers and refrigerators. ...
- Safety equipment.
What equipment is used when cutting the meat in uniform? ›
The electric cooked meat slicer is a small type of cooked meat cutter. It is used to cut cooked meat, like beef, poultry gizzard, lamp, etc.. into uniform slices, the slicing thickness can be adjusted from 1mm to 14mm.What machines are used to cut meat? ›
Three of the major different varieties are the meat slicer, table top saw, and meat band saw, all of which use saw-like blades to get the job done.What is the most important piece of equipment in the commercial kitchen? ›
1. Ovens. The oven is a central piece of commercial kitchen equipment in your arsenal.What are the major equipment used in food industry? ›
- Burners. They are used for cooking, boiling, and steaming. ...
- Cooking Ranges. Cooking range is the most versatile equipment operating on either LPG or electricity. ...
- Ovens. ...
- Griddles. ...
- Pans and Cooking Spoons. ...
- Kettles. ...
- Vegetable Cutters/Choppers. ...
- Commercial scales.
- Meat slicers.
- Food processors.
- Dough processors.
- Seafood preparation.
- Salad preparation.
Processing meat involves slaughtering animals, cutting the meat, inspecting it to ensure that it is safe for consumption, packaging it, processing it into other products such as sausage or lunch meats, delivering it to stores, and selling it to customers.What is industrial meat cutter? ›
Industrial meat cutters cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging; remove bones from meat; and cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use.What is the difference between butcher and meat cutter? ›
The duties of a meat cutter largely overlap those of the butcher, but butchers tend to specialize in pre-sale processing (reducing carcasses to primal cuts), whereas meat cutters further cut and process the primal cuts per individual customer request.